Skip to Content Skip to Menu

phpBB

• martijn189
  • martijn189
18 years 8 months ago #4823 by martijn189
Replied by martijn189 on topic Re:phpBB
Hello dsendecki,

At this moment that is not possible due to the fact we wanted the export/import feature first, the avatar transfer was a little test from me to see if it could be done, we are however planning to completly bypass the profile of phpBB, but please note that our software is a plugin for CB/joomla so any modifications to phpBB must be made manually when the time comes.

regards, martijn

CB3PD Developer assistent - phpBB Connector plugin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• wingy
  • wingy
18 years 8 months ago #5092 by wingy
Replied by wingy on topic Re:phpBB
dsendecki wrote:

Great to hear the avatar is working.

When you click on the "Profile" button in PHPBB does it direct to you CB profile?

I'm hoping to totally bypass the PHPBB prfile -- is this possible?

Yes. You need to hack a bunch of phpBB files to get it working. Check out beta.stanmed.net - I made the profile and private messages in phpBB direct to Joomla CB/Uddiem. But you can edit your own phpBB profile too - for signature, forum avatar, etc. I just renamed that to "Forum Options". I also made the uddiem private message alerts show up at the top of the page.

Feel free to a create couple of test accounts to test it (message back and forth, etc), but please make sure your user id starts with "xtestx".

• easyman
  • easyman
17 years 1 month ago #45826 by easyman
Replied by easyman on topic Re:phpBB
Hi y have instale phpBB connector 1.03 and i modified the profile link. But i have a message when i see a profile.

[code:1]Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /opt/lampp/htdocs/sessionsfr/phpBB2/common.php on line 78

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /opt/lampp/htdocs/sessionsfr/phpBB2/common.php on line 78

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #3 is not an array in /opt/lampp/htdocs/sessionsfr/phpBB2/common.php on line 78

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #4 is not an array in /opt/lampp/htdocs/sessionsfr/phpBB2/common.php on line 78

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #6 is not an array in /opt/lampp/htdocs/sessionsfr/phpBB2/common.php on line 78

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #7[/code:1]
I have php5.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon