Skip to Content Skip to Menu

we are looking for mikko the APC plugin developer

• vish
  • vish
16 years 2 months ago #69497 by vish
Well I am also looking for Mikko, or atleast a word from him.

It seems like he has abandoned his projects for some reason. If he has, I think its him duty to tell everybody not to wait for any response from him as I am still hoping he will come back, some day and tell us he had another surgery or something like that....!

Anyways, sa247, It does not looks like that mikko was on this forum as his profile tells me that he has not logged on for last 3 months.
The topic has been locked.
  • sa247
  • sa247
16 years 2 months ago #69505 by sa247
if Mikko no longer wants to support or make money from the project it would be a nice gesture to donate the script to open source... so for the people who are currently in limbo can move forward.

we wouldn't have an issue picking up where he left - to prevent problems like this in the future we would release it as open source too, if there came a point we where unable to support it we could always hand it over to someone else...

the reason why i thought i saw mikko online was because i was reading one of his posts on his forum and his avatar indicated he was online???
  • vish
  • vish
16 years 2 months ago #69507 by vish
sa247

I am with you on that...
May be CB developers can find out how mikko is doing and what plans he has !!

As most of the code he has written related to CB and CB dev could be the best moderator/third party to may be arbitrate between mikko and all "his" user community, which is part of CB community...!

ANY ONE LISTENING FROM THE CB DEV TEAM?
  • beat
  • beat
16 years 2 months ago #69561 by beat
I've tried reaching Mikko a few weeks back without success. Tried again today.

Hope all is ok with him.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
  • royce
  • royce
16 years 2 months ago #69617 by royce
Yes, it seems that since mikkosoft.fi is not available, our 'solution' of retrieving a new key every 30 days is no longer feasible.

There is a open source version of the software floating around, but its not working on my development site.

Would the developers of CB be willing to nurse that component back to life? It could even be made available only to CB subscribers with the proceeds being held for Mikko.
  • rikoos
  • rikoos
16 years 2 months ago #69646 by rikoos
very nice white webpage !
Moderators: beatnantkrileon