Skip to Content Skip to Menu

we are looking for mikko the APC plugin developer

• beat
  • beat
16 years 2 months ago #69647 by beat
We will make a few more tries to get in touch with Mikko ;)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The topic has been locked.
  • vish
  • vish
16 years 2 months ago #69822 by vish
I hope he is hale and hearty....
My prayers with him.
  • beat
  • beat
16 years 2 months ago #69925 by beat
I got an auto-reply from his email. According to this auto-reply, it looks that he is ok and should be back and reachable in a week. :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
  • strick9
  • strick9
16 years 2 months ago #70600 by strick9
Have you checked out joomladevil.com? They have a new APC on their site.
  • vish
  • vish
16 years 2 months ago #70831 by vish
Thanks Beat for following up with Mikko. I am sure coming it from you makes it even more powerful.

I hope he has a plan to address the void he has created for last 3 months, when he comes back online...

@Strick9

I am not sure what joomladevil is doing is legal. I personally would not want to deal with them.

Post edited by: vish, at: 2008/08/08 23:08
  • Ravenor
  • Ravenor
16 years 2 months ago #70951 by Ravenor
@vish

I am sure that that what we are at joomladevil.com doing will be legal. Mikko was not reachable for a very long time. In this time users were able to buy a component at his site, that doesn`t work in all parts. They got no support, they got no license keys and paying for something that didn`t work, because of the missing license key. And until now some users are still waiting to get money back. Will that be legal?

There are so many users annoyed about mikko`s advancement. He never replied to forum posts and helpdesk tickets in the last month. And in the end he turned off his website. And now the paid members haven`t got the possibility to log into their accounts any longer. But they have paid for that…

In the last weeks, i wrote mikko via forum, helpdesk, private email address at university, joomlapolis etc. etc., but I never get a reply from him…

So we decided to adopt his project and recoded it in many parts to have a solution for Joomla 1.5 and CB 1.2. Other users waiting for such a solution too, because without they can`t go on with their projects. And I am now able to give them the possibility to go on with their sites. I think, that will be legal.

If that isn`t suits to mikko, he has got the possibility to go into contact with me. I have given him this possibility more than adequate.

Regards

Nico
Moderators: beatnantkrileon